To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
For your convenience, drop-off' appointments are available. A 'drop off' means you could bring your pet at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for a couple of hours. Usually we will ask you to drop off' sometime in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, they will give you a call to go over the diagnosis and to give you discharge instructions.
For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet. We require that animals be placed on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
Please call to reschedule ASAP if you cannot make an appointment to allow us to use the time for another pet that may need to be seen.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit, cash and personal checks.
To apply for CareCredit online - Please click here.
Patient Arrival Policy:
For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
We love having your pet board with us and hope they enjoy it as well. We try to give them extra special care and attention. Please ask to tour our facilities so you know where your pet is staying while you're away. Our policies are in your pet's best interest so please ask if you have any questions.
If you are not a current client, we will need to have a current copy of your pet's vaccination history prior to boarding and will update anything that is overdue prior to or during your pet's stay with us.
1. Dogs must be current for Distemper/Parvovirus, Kennel Cough (Bordetella) and Rabies vaccinations and had a negative Heartworm and Fecal test within the past 12 months.
2. Cats must be current for Distemper and Rabies vaccinations and had a negative Fecal test within the past year and a negative test for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) at some point (based on the cat's indoor/outdoor status).
3. All pets must be free of fleas and ticks when admitted, they will be checked and treated with either Frontline, NexGard or Capstar if necessary to kill the fleas and/or ticks.
4. We furnish bedding and feed Hills Science Diet pet food. You may provide your pet's own food if you wish. We are not responsible for toys or blankets left with a pet that become soiled or damaged.
5. Please inform us in writing of any special needs/medical conditions/medications/allergies that your pet may have and leave us an emergency phone number where we can reach you if needed.
6. Admission and discharge for boarding is during normal office hours, Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and on weekends: Saturday 8:00 am - 12 noon, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm, Sunday 8:30 am - 9:30 am and 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Pets picked up after 10:00am on any day will be charged for a full day of boarding. There are no admissions or discharges on holidays.
7. Any medical problem which occurs during boarding will be treated appropriately, charged for, and the owner notified if needed.
8. Boarded animals do not receive a veterinary physical exam unless a problem develops or an exam is specifically requested or needed at the time of admission.
9. All dogs are walked outside on a leash at least 3 times daily. An extended walk, for 20 minutes, may be requested for an additional charge. Extended walks will be given and charged for if a dog is stressed by the boarding experience or requires more exercise.
10. We can bathe your dog before you pick them up for an additional fee.
11. Dogs and cats are boarded in separate areas and enjoy air conditioning during the summer months.
If at any time you have questions about your pet, or suggestions as to how we may improve our services, please do not hesitate to let us know.